Thursday, March 14, 2013

Refections based on M.Ed. course “Leadership for Technology in Schools” .



This course has made me work very hard, but much of the work I have done….I did not have to.

One of the examples of this is this very same blog. Many of the articles I have posted here are not required by the course, and many of the articles did not have to be that long. But this is what intrinsic motivation is about, isn’t it? 

Working beyond the tasks driven by rewards (obtaining good scores) or punishment (obtaining low grades) involves more than intrinsic motivation. It is under these stress-free circumstances that most ideas are generated. It is under these circumstances that I have had a few “aha” moments. Please watch the video attached to find more about it.



My blog www.leadership-technology.blogspot.com, a blog I have originally created to fulfill the requirements of the M.Ed. course “Leadership for Technology in Schools” has made me think to expand the publication of educational articles beyond this blog.

I am now planning to publish a series of documentaries under the name “Educational Paths around the World”.

Educational Paths around the world is a tour with the proximity of local people and their culture. From August 2013 to May 2014 I am going to travel around the world and, though a series of 13 documentaries, help viewers discover experiences that will enhance their self-development.

You can follow Educational Paths around the world here:


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful example of highlighting your own learning journey with this course and tie this to the talks, articles and your own reflections. I think you are absolutely right that your blog has taken on a bigger role then just being a course digital portfolio.... you have making this into a journal of your own professional learning...nice one. I am quite excited to hear about your plan for the Educational Paths, what a fantastic project and way to create a powerful digital narrative of your learning and passion.... nice to see how aspects of this course have given your opportunities to think and develop your own practice beyond the course itself.

    kind regards
    John

    ReplyDelete